We inform you that the personal data you provide us with are incorporated into a personal data processing system called WEB USERS, for which MAVILOP, S.L. is responsible, with Tax Identification Code B46839601 and registered office at AVDA. RIBERA ALTA, 71, 46260-ALBERIC, VALENCIA (SPAIN). You can contact the Responsible, either by telephone on 962440450 or by e-mail in the mailbox email@example.com.
Data Protection Delegate. There is no Data Protection Delegate in this entity.
Purpose. MAVILOP, S.L. processes the information of interested parties for the following purposes:
- To offer information about the company’s services through the website.
- Responding to comments and requests for information in the contact form.
- Sending commercial communications.
Conservation period. The period of conservation of your personal data will be: For the duration of the commercial relationship or until the interested party withdraws their consent.
Automated decisions and profiling. We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
Legal basis for processing.
Recipients of transfers. The company will transfer the data of the interested parties to marketing companies for the sending of commercial communications on our behalf.
Rights. In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their processing.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you must contact the data controller, requesting the corresponding form for the exercise of the chosen right. Optionally, the data subject may be redirected to the competent supervisory authority to obtain additional information about his/her rights.
CONSENT OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
With regard to consent for the processing of data of minors, the provisions of the LOPD and art. 13 of the RLOPD shall be respected and MAVILOP, S.L. may prevent the entry and/or forwarding of the personal data of the interested party when the latter has not accepted, or has not done so in a legitimate manner, in advance of the specific conditions for the processing of personal data set out and informed in the legal conditions and notices to which the Portal is subject.
MAVILOP, S.L. guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable regulations, hereby informs you that:
All personal data provided to MAVILOP, S.L. will be processed by the latter in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 of 21 December and will be included in the WEB USERS file, created and maintained under the responsibility of MAVILOP, S.L., which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The data is collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of various kinds.
- In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent the loss, unauthorised access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
- MAVILOP, S.L. undertakes to protect the confidential information to which it has access.
- MAVILOP, S.L. will under no circumstances use the personal data that you make available to it to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, for its own use.
- The User certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she therefore possesses the ability to